Sunday, November 4, 2007

Butterscotch Pull-Aparts

24 frozen dough balls (I like Rhodes Dough)
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 box of cook and serve butterscotch pudding (3.5 oz. box size - small box)

Lightly spray bundt pan. Cut dough balls in half and coat in butterscotch pudding, place in pan. Sprinkle remaining pudding mix on dough balls. Melt butter and brown sugar together and pour on top of dough.

Let dough rise until double in size, or until they raise to the top level of the pan. Bake 350 for 30 minutes. After 15 minutes, I like to cover the rolls with foil to prevent burning. Invert onto plate and enjoy.

Add some walnuts if you want. I don't because I don't like nuts. I would have posted a pic, but we ate them too fast.

2 comments:

Meg & Josh said...

Bundt pan, seriously? Gabe if it doesn't consist of a cookie sheet or saucepan, with a box involved, then I can't make it. :)

Lyf2.0 said...

You need to broaden your horizons Megster.