Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Recipes

I'm starting this off with a tried and true family recipe. It's very yummy, and very easy. For those of you that want to post, please leave me your email address in the comment section, and I'll send you the info.

Beef and Bean Enchiladas

1 pound Ground Beef
1 can refried beans
1 large can red enchilada sauce
Lots of cheese
Flour tortillas

Brown ground beef, drain.
Add refried beans, and mix until blended.
Spoon mixture on to warmed tortillas and roll.
Place rolled tortillas in 9x13 pan.
When pan is filled, top rolled tortillas with enchilada sauce.
Top with lots of cheese.

Bake at 350ยบ until bubbly and warm.

Eat, enjoy!

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

These are the best!!! I just made them last week and took them to someone who had a baby. I love mom's enchiladas. They remind me of Cherry Creek.

Keli said...

They remind me of the Tioga. We always had them, no matter where we went. I love them, and make them way too much. But people that get them always want the recipe.