Thursday, September 20, 2007

Teriyaki Ranch Chicken

This is so yummy, wish I had taken a picture since I just made it last night. Sorry I dont have exact measurements, I will just guess because this is one of those that you just throw together and bake. I got the recipe from Windy Reay, thanks Windy!

Ingredients:
4 Chicken breasts
1 1/2 c. Lighthouse Lite Ranch Dressing
3/4 c. Teriyaki Sauce (maybe a little more or less??)
1 Green onion sliced
1/2 Package pre-cooked bacon cooked and crumpled
1 1/2 c. Shredded colby jack cheese

Directions:
Mix together ranch and teriyaki sauce. Taste and add more dressing/sauce as desired. Put chicken in caserole dish and pour sauce over chicken stirring together. Sprinkle with green onions, bacon, and cheese. Cook at 350* for one hour. Serve over rice.

(I want to figure out how much liquid to add if you put uncooked rice in the bottom of the caserole dish, mmm!!)

1 comment:

Keli said...

Is this the one she made when you had Noah? I remember you going on and on and on and on (okay, I may be exaggerating,) about how yummy it was. It does sound good, especially with rice.